Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tried being nice...

So I've learned the past couple of weeks that when I am nice, friendly to the opposite sex, it doesn't quite work in my favor.

Oh but when I'm rude, cocky, would you believe men come raining just making themselves to available, too aggressive, too needy....get it?

So what is a girl to do?

Can't really ask my elders, they didn't really have to deal with so much bitchass, flip floppy behavior?

Can't ask chicks younger because their idea of a good man is Soulja Boy....

Would ask my friends, but hell we all confused just trying to get thru a date without committing suicide...smh....crucial.... uh yea

FOR EXAMPLE
A man texted me to go out. Texted me late and had no set plans.
Nope Nope. Staying in my house.
I responded with "ugh no"
This set him off in a few comparisons of American women to "worldly women"
But he was born and raised in Houston.....side eye
His claim to judge was because he worked a couple of years overseas.
Of course I tried to be nice.
He wasn't so much.
NIGGA HAD NERVE TO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL!!
But did I expose his extreme inability to spell a word, no.
Let it go.
He "let it go".
Saw him yesterday.
He apologized and asked for another chance.
SIDE EYE
So......
I think I will just stick to myself, close my eyes and hope for the best lol

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

continue to be nice. dude sounds like a loser anyway.