Thursday, December 9, 2010

...how do you know?

When is it ok to settle? When is it ok to hold out for something better? When is it time to make it work, or run like a scared lamb?

Dating, sexing, texting, chatting, tweeting, meeting, loving, befriending, hugging, kissing any type of interaction with the opposite sex has become dreadful as physics was to me freshman year of college.

I know I don't want it to be easy, but damn, I didn't want it to be confusing and an annoyance.

I honestly thought by this age I would be in a serious relationship. I wasn't looking to marriage and babies. I don't want babies!! maybe marriage??

I have looked at what I want versus what I need. I have listed the things I can't live without. I no longer waste my time with those I am not interested in (like dates with randoms, waste of my time).

I thought maybe internet dating but folks said that was just desperate and I'm not at the stage yet. I don't think its desperate, but at least I can shop for options. I thought maybe speed dating, but no one would dare go with me. Live on the edge a little bit ladies lol.

I have a twitter account, @veronicastorm, where men like to inbox/dm me with their interests. That just makes me nervous. Because I have no profile to base you on, and its too easy to judge your random thoughts (tweets).

So....I think I will just rely on this "feeling" everyone has talked about. Or this "inkling" that will have me pay attention. Or maybe this "sparkle" will appear and some corny love music will play in the background. idk, I would just settle for Jodeci, a king special from Frenchys and a big hug.

Everyone, just breathe and enjoy your day.

No comments: