Friday, February 10, 2012

Dilemma

Doesn't matter how big of a wall you build up, some people can scale it with no problem.

But what do you do when your heart wants someone but your mind knows the reality of the situation?

I genuinely miss the days of high school, where if someone liked you, they passed you a note. No confusion in "check yes or no."

Last night was another reminder of how invested I'm in. Also that I'm single, he's single.

I've protected my heart, my life as much as I could. Now I'm stuck in situation that doesn't depend on my decisions, depends on someone else's decisions/opinions/actions.

Vulnerability is a hard pill to swallow.

Looking for a book or the right advice to help me out. Nothing.

I don't want anyone else. I want the opportunity to try.

It could be love. It could be curiosity. It could be appreciation.

I hate not knowing (minor control issues lol)

I found a friend in him.

No comments: