Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day

Today was a great day. I was busy starting from like 6am to the evening. My mom had a MRI this morning and she did well. I thought she would have been a bit nervous but she slept like a baby. Her results come Friday so hopefully nothing bad at all.
My mom and I spent V-Day together. I don't think she appreciated the holiday for what it is but still enjoyed herself.
She also got chocolates from the neighbors and I wish yall could have seen the dance she did. Way too excited over some chocolate, ate the whole box lol.
Long as she is eating something :)
I got a few gifts and even was asked on a date. But I feel its inappropriate to go on a first date on a holiday....and a holiday like V-Day at that. Usually there is some happy ending at the end and  that def wouldn't happen with someone I met out and about. Might I add, his name is even saved in my phone...oops. Blame Kettle One.
The person that I wanted to do something nice for, wasn't available for that, or not open to it. Wanted to show my appreciation but I guess that's too much.
Not like I think of them like the love of my life but I do think he deserves, well deserved something. But guess its a good thing, because I didn't even get a text.
Yep....nothing, nada, zip.
At least I didn't say how I really feel. Imagine how my pride would have been shot.
Lol, imagine what this blog would have been like...TRAGIC lol.
But today was still great. It was gorgeous, mom had a good day, I had girl scout cookies, got somethings done, spent time with my neighbors and now might go to this singles party.
Hope everyone had a great one :)


No comments: