Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mannish Behavior

I am a female that is sick of the double standard.

My homeboys can say and do whatever and no one would dare tell them "that's classless, do better, that's not gentleman like."

I put up a few mannish tweets and all of sudden I was told to "go to bed, calm down, chill out, no class. ummmmmmm.....what.....???????

I am a woman, I can do and say whatever I feel like.

I am also a single woman.

But being single, and young, you have needs/wants/passion/desires. I want someone I can share them with, safely but explosive fun.

But its also hard having a sexual relationship because of all the limitations, codes, rules, opinions that come along. Are you actually boyfriend/girlfriend? Do you want that? Can you handle if it is or not?

what happens when feelings become involved? when time continues to pass? uncertainty...

who has the answers for me? cuz no book does....Dr Phil sure in the hell doesn't...

idk....not to be vulgar on here but damn it I'm horny and want someone to myself to have fun with. too much to ask? not enough? impossible? pass my prime lol?

idk....pretend you didn't just read all that lol

No comments: