Monday, February 6, 2012

Reading Comprehension...can end a relationship

I never realized how important all of those worksheets were in Reading/English class.
I never realized I would judge someone of their failure to use the education they received in elementary/middle school (scan-da-lous).....

If I text you a question, all I need is the answer to that question.
I don't need to know anything about your life, your hopes&dreams or the weather of Mexico.

And if you don't understand the question, ask me to repeat it, further explain.
And if you don't want to answer, say that.

ugh....

And the worse is when you text someone something, and they get an attitude for no damn reason. Then you have to sound the words out for them and then they come with the apology. Read, read it twice if you have to.

I guess that's why I usually end everything with a :) or a lol. Add those 2 things, seems people read messages in their correct tone/context.

Next person who fails at life thru text messages, I'm giving them a workbook from the Teacher's Supply store.

Yes that's rude as hell...and I'm not perfect....but it must be done. LOL

No comments: