Friday, June 13, 2008

Drawbacks

Junior Junior Junior: could become Mr. Psyco Junior. Well, he just makes me nervous. Decided to come to Houston, chill with my moms, and made sure not to tell him. I don't want to run into him, don't want to hear him run his mouth (ooo wee can he talk), don't want to have to look at him really. He isn't the same guy anymore. I no longer see him as confident. He is simply egotistical and off and on insecure. I no longer see the cool, in control guy. I see someone who trips on insignificant details. Umm, boo, don't support the craziness.
But I think he has a sixth sense. Negro has been calling me and sending uncomfortable text messages.....One said "Can you draw?" ummm.......desperate for a response he didn't get. THen I got some words about how I didn't respond to the text messages, and therefore I am......Disrespectful. The balls he thinks he has to say that. I give up. I walk away....really a good run.

Mr. Psycho Duck: Apparently still reads the blog. So, I can't freely express how I feel about that subject. He gets a kick out of seeing his name and I guess reading the foolishness that he does.

Mr. Miami: so excited.....Miami here I come. Time to go into my alter ego of.....Amber, lol. Same ole same ole. I just want to sit by the beach, eat, drink cocktails, get toasted, eat some more, take a quick nap, and go out, party, and come back to Texas, lol!
This guy is older, but wiser. I like him, he's easy to talk to , we have alot in common, he hasn't shown any stalker/scary tendencies (YEA). His friends are cool. He's not flashy. Umm, did I say he is CUBAN!!

Jermaine the Lame: don't know what's going on in that department, but all I know is nothing. He seems in then he seems out. He's available and then becomes unavailable. Taking it slow has seemed to be the best key, but I still have the feeling.....that this negro is married. I haven't heard from him in a minute, so the decision to stop calling and stop liking him is cool. Kind of sucks, cuz he was shaping up for potential.
And he refuses to send me picture of his hair. He is in the beginning stages of getting his dreads, I want to see the damage, if it's good or bad. Uhh, I hope they are alright. But it doesn't matter, homeboi is still in Chicago.

Really....DID THE FOLLOWING ISH REALLY HAPPEN......OHH and the following is not for children.....
A guy I used to talk to...
Nothing serious....
Hung out with him and my friends after a night out...
At his condo....
I recieved some special treatment.....
Then one friend and I went on a food run....
While on the food run......
He gave my other a friend a special treatment....
Got back with the food....
While we ate, we debated politics......
Obama vs. Clinton.....
Umm....
He can't vote......
Some downtime occurred....
He offered special treatment to my other friend....
She turned it down....
While on the way home....
Me and friend found out our similar experience.....
We laughed....
Other friend sulked....
No Special Treatment For Her.......