Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm offended because...

A friend of mine is truly happy that R.Kelly was found not guilty on all of his charges. WTF?? I know the chick was experienced in the video, and fully knew what she was doing, but she was still like 13 years old. Let us not forget Aaliyah was 15 when they had their "marriage." How can you like "I believe I can fly" so much that you would excuse his nastiness? She has lost cool points.
I am no longer in contact with my best friend. That friendship just foolywanged out of control. But it IRKS THE SHIT OUT OF ME, when people ask how she is doing. Knowing damn well I don't know and don't care. Like they get a kick out of seeing my ill facial expression. Then I have to try to fix my face or hold my tongue from saying something out of line.
The Photographer still acts shy around me. What do I have to do, to get him to jump that damn hurdle? I mean we have great convo, he blushes, I blush.....but no.....guess he's taking his time. And I would appreciate a patient guy due to my crazy/spontaneous behavior. OMG, he is a cutie but damn damn damn, when is he going to "take my picture?" And when I say "take my picture" I mean "take my picture."
While I was walking in a parking lot, a car drove by with their windows down. Of course it was some females in their, and they proceeded to have a full out debate about my ass. Umm.....the windows are down....Ummm....my ass is real.....Ummm.....don't hate on the shape......Ummm.....I can't help it moves when I walk, has it's own mind back there. Out of line females. Why is it so hard to believe asses still exist on black girls?
How come at Sting all the groups of black girls have kicked their token white girl out the group and have now accepted an asian chick? So white isn't hot anymore? Asian chicks do it better? I have never seen so many asian chicks hanging with black girls in my life! Made me think do I need to go get my friends from high school, bring them to Dallas, and show them off like a prize??
A girl I know, she's black, said she no longer dates black men. A black man overheard, and told her off. Later I saw him talking to another female, she was not black at all........I don't get it.
There are barely any Cheddars or On The Borders in Houston. Maybe one and they are in random parts. I really could use a margarita, some ribs, and chocolate cake!
Today is Father's Day. I lost my father. Television is showing every fatherly commercial known to man. My homegirl is talking about her ill relationship with her father. My mother wasn't appreciative or understanding when I reached out to her, basically saying she is my father. Just got a message from Mr.Psycho Duck asking if I was ok. So nice right....well I just got the message, which was followed with another message saying I was wrong for not responding. DAMN, can I get some minutes to say thankyou. Annoying. Once again, people being selfish about their motives intentions without giving a flying fuck about my feelings. Goes for the former bestfriend.
Lil Wayne....great CD....random placement and choice of songs....random collaborations.....missing songs I would love to hear....."A Milli" isn't recieving the praise it deserves.....still do better man! Don't tell me you are the greatest, change the date whole bunch of times , and this is what I get, ill!

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i am offended at that and her too for that

what i would expect to hear from a groupie

Demetrius said...

New look uh?

Sorry to hear that about your father..

AB said...

Did you check out my R. Kelly story posts... and no comments?