Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Junior Junior

Called me around 11pm,about something that happened 1 month ago.

THE SOMETHING: I went to a pool hall to hang with my Hooters Crew. Turns out Junior was there,wearing this black suit. I was already on the phone talking to Ms.Princess when I arrived. While in convo,he came over,said a few things,we hugged,he went back to his reserved spot.
HIS ISSUE: I didn't do enough. I somehow should've done better....?
MY IRRITATION: Calling me a month later on some bullshit. Thinking he deserves attention/affection/effort and we've never been on a date or dated officially. We shared a kiss....and it wasn't like a kiss that I would change my name over. I wasn't there for him. I don't support PDA or encouragement of weird uncomfortable situations with guys who wear black suits in a pool hall.

I don't support the foolishness. I can't understand why he thought I would get off the phone,or stop drinking my marvelous long island iced tea to stroke his ego or take up time. BOO!

If I would of held off cooking my maple sugar bacon I wouldn't have heard all of the shitty shit coming out of his mouth. Damn me and my attention to food. Might I suggest to everyone to go out and buy some maple sugar bacon....umm!!

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT SOMEONE I TALK TO OR TEXT. JUST RANDOMNESS HE DECIDED TO COOK UP ON A TUESDAY NIGHT.

Then his idiotic ass called his voicemail,while I'm on the phone,so I could hear a message from Ms.Princess. Um duh, Ms.Priness is my bestfriend,I know all about it. I also know about all the pathetic text messages and phone calls you have sent her even though you know she is dating your homeboi.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

one month latter lol, u must have put it on him