Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The ill Dirty Talk....

So we all have heard of or experienced the act of "Phone Sex." Well, for the first time in my life, I experienced "Dirty Text Messages/Text Message Sex/Clicking Freaky." What would be a cool name for that?

It was weird. Around 3am I recieved some messages from Jermaine the Lame. The basic, "I miss you" "Where are you?".....then it went to a place that I couldn't quite follow.......

.......at first......

It was almost better than phone sex, I mean the anticipation of the next message coming was crazy.

His creative placement of words.

His speedy response.

His ability to text fast.

Then I thought, this is some bad joke, I can't respond.

I must say, those Romance novels I tend to read came in handy.

It was......Something fun...Something random....Something different......

Don't think I could ever initiate an actual text convo......but ooo wee lol

Not really a turn-on but a great game to play. Especially if you around people and you read the text message and all of a sudden you start blushing and giggling....mischief!

Hats off to Jermaine the Lame for opening up a new door, even thou it's not that new. Wonder what's next........

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nothing wrong with that ms self proclaimed oreo
i was told i had a way with words and proficient at such, when the real was not possible
bnut it is exciting