Wednesday, June 4, 2008

While licking the butter off the knife...

So, this honey butter is just delicious. The bread and crackers in my house are not safe. Which means I am still staying 500 feet away. I guess you could call this Day 2 if I was in a "program."

And thanks to the comments,they helped in my treatment,lol.

I must take it back to the word "bitchassness."
My apts: while I'm taking a nap,I get a notice at like 4:30pm dated back from May. Telling me I have 24 hours to pay an amount. I can't call the manager,because she is already out the door...predictable. Not helping!
Mr. Psycho Duck: read the blog and I guess it didn't meet his standards....umm my truth remember,my blog! I don't get why people read the blog knowing they are in it and then disagree with my opinion. Well, he claims he's not going to read anymore,holla!! I won't have to receive random text messages from him. And then have to blog about it.
BottleMan: thought he was going to be a potential "keeper", but he's turning out to be a potential "scary!" For my birthday I had planned on getting a bottle but the club was giving me the runaround. So I ended up staying at home watching movies (I mean I had partied enough already). Ohh, I had mentioned to him about my troubles. The next day he tells me he got me a table and bottles........LATE MUCH? And had the nerve to cop an attitude,your fault. Maybe a call or text would've been nice to let me know of the gift. Well, he continues to call/text, back me into a corner. I don't like being made feel guilty, or being showered with stuff for someone's EGO!! You would think an older businessman would have more sense when trying to earn a younger woman's attention!
NBC/MSNBC: the way they attack Senator Clinton is disgusting. Anything she says, or any action she takes is too weak or too aggressive. They fail to acknowledge the shortcomings of Obama or the many times he has contradicted himself. They fail to inform the power Mccain has on potentially shutting down the Obama Train of Change. Most people who are down for politics now, don't truly understand politics. Everyone has forgotten that Gore lost even thou he won the popular vote.......

BITCHASSNESS..............

So, even with my apartment complex trying to take all my money, I am thankful. That I have a few dollaz to buy honey butter, that honey butter makes me happier than any man,and I have somewhere to sit down and spread my honey butter on bread.

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

LOL who is Mr psycho duck?

Ambular said...

Mr. psycho duck is Kendrick. He's in a previous blog,but I will have to go find it.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

ok